cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Peter Velychko <v_pe...@ukr.net>
Subject fd:upload unexpected behaviour
Date Thu, 01 Jul 2004 16:00:15 GMT
Hello users,

I've found some unexpected behaviour for me when using <fd:upload/>.

When one uploads some file with forbidden content type validation
error arises for the widget. The result view contains error messages.
When the form contains also other errors user can press button of
upload wibget and upload another file. All is ok.
But if the error from upload widget is single on the form hitting
upload widget's button leads to simple form submit with passing to
next form.
So user cannot reupload file uploaded first time mistakenly.

Could someone help me with this problem?

Thank you in advance.

--
Best regards,
Peter Velychko