cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Jeremy Quinn <jer...@media.demon.co.uk>
Subject Re: handling XML Node deletion in CForms
Date Thu, 08 Jul 2004 11:24:09 GMT

Now, I realise that the Shot Previews cannot be deleted by JavaScripts
in the Binding, because the user may decide to cancel the form
operation after they have removed Shots in the repeater rows.

So I need to maintain a record somehow of what Shots are being deleted,
so I can then remove the Shot Previews only after the form is
submitted.

Hrumph !

regards Jeremy