cocoon-users mailing list archives

From taabpr <taa...@aster.pl>
Subject [BUG?] cinclude:cached-include doesn't work?
Date Thu, 29 Jul 2004 12:10:47 GMT
Hi all,
I try to use cinclude:cached-include without a luck - content is not cached.
Cocoon-2.1.5
in sitemap:
            <map:match pattern="test.xml">
                <map:generate type="file" src="testxml"/>
                <map:transform type="cinclude">
                    <map:parameter name="expires" value="60"/>
                    <map:parameter name="source" value="file:/c:/temp"/>
                </map:transform>
                <map:serialize type="xml"/>
            </map:match>

in test.xml:
<?xml version="1.0"?>

<test xmlns:cinclude="http://apache.org/cocoon/include/1.0">
    <cinclude:cached-include src="cocoon:/dotest.xml"/>
</test>

I hit 'http:/localhost/test.xml' - dotest.xml is done (through pipeline
it calls servlet - so it is why I really see that it is reloaded).
Every next hit to test.xml, hits dotest.xml - but for one minute shouldn't.
What is more funny - the file is created in c:/temp only the first time,
during 60 sec no change in the file - DATES - after 60 s, file changes
the date. But request to dotest.xml is always done.
So in this example caching doesn't work.
Any idea,
    Tomasz