cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "John L. Webber" <John.Web...@jentro.com>
Subject Re: map:redirect-to...
Date Mon, 26 Jul 2004 07:05:07 GMT
Hello Sonny,

Are the resources showTestSucceededPage and showTestFailedPage in the
secure directory? Then you probably need to use cocoon:/secure/showXXX.

See http://cocoon.apache.org/2.1/userdocs/concepts/redirection.html

Hope this helps,

John

Sonny Sukumar wrote:

> Hey guys,
>
> I'm having a strange problem with map:redirect-to, where it doesn't seem
> to work right when I use the cocoon:/ protocol.  Here's my example code:
>
> <map:match pattern="secure/doTest">
>  <map:act type="perform-test">
>    <!-- Test succeeded. -->
>    <map:redirect-to uri="cocoon:/showTestSucceededPage"/>
>  </map:act>
>
>  <!-- Test failed. -->
>  <map:redirect-to uri="cocoon:/showTestFailedPage"/>
> </map:match>
>
> Even when the test succeeds I see the "showTestFailedPage" when using
> the cocoon:/ protocol, but everything works fine if I take out the
> cocoon:/ (to use HTTP redirects).
>
> I'd really prefer to use internal redirects, so how come it doesn't
> work?  I might well be missing something.
>
> Thank you for your help!

  Jentro Technologies GmbH
  John L. Webber, Software Development
  Rosenheimer Str. 145e	    81671 M√ľnchen
  Tel. +49 89 189 169 80     mailto:John.Webber@jentro.com
  Fax  +49 89 189 169 99     http://www.jentro.com
NOTICE: The information contained in this e-mail is confidential or may
otherwise be legally privileged. It is intended for the named recipient
only. If you have received it in error, please notify us immediately by
reply or by calling the telephone number above and delete this message
and all its attachments without any use or further distribution of its
contents. Please note that any unauthorised review, copying, disclosing
or otherwise making use of the information is strictly prohibited. Thank
you.