cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Scott Yeadon <scott.yea...@anu.edu.au>
Subject ValueChanged event listener (java class)
Date Mon, 26 Jul 2004 03:54:47 GMT
Hello,

I am testing out event listeners, I have a java class listener set up as
follows, however it never gets invoked when the selection list value
changes. Have I set something up incorrectly? Note that the field
defined below is one of a number included as part of a repeater.

<fd:field id="selectionList" required="true">
    <fd:label>A Value Changed Example</fd:label>
    <fd:datatype base="string"/>
    <fd:selection-list src="cocoon:/listPopulator"/>
    <fd:on-value-changed>
          <java class="my.package.SelectionListListener"/>
    </fd:on-value-changed>
</fd:field>

Thanks.

Scott.