cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Thorsten Scherler <thorsten.scherler....@juntadeandalucia.es>
Subject Re: Hello
Date Fri, 23 Jul 2004 08:05:37 GMT
Antonio Gallardo wrote:

>This is the origin IP of this mails. Seems like the iser is infected. I
>also got a message to my apache address from Pier from the same IP:
>
>http://www.whois.sc/80.55.87.162
>
>I really don't care, because I don't use the MS Wirus Container at all,
>but for those using it, I think it will be a good idea to forbid
>attachments in mail lists.
>
>WDYT?

Yeah, but that kind of sucks!

If some user wants to attach some files of the problem he has, he will
have a *big* problem if we forbid attachments! That could be overcome by
attaching the files to a wiki-page but then we would end up with
millions of "trash" wiki pages.

Anyway, every user and dev should use *nix or Mac systems anyway :) LOL.
If somebody is using MS products that is his/her personal problem ;-). LOL

King regards
thorsten