cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Greg Weinger <gwein...@mii.ucla.edu>
Subject simple flowscript array question
Date Wed, 21 Jul 2004 23:12:49 GMT
Hi,

I am simply trying to create a javascript array in flowscript.  The wiki
and docs are peppered with such examples:

   var array = ["one","two","three"];

Or:

    var array = Array(3);
    array[0] = "blah";

For me, trying to create the array throws a:

org.mozilla.javascript.EvaluatorException:
file:/home/knoppix/workspace/DataServer_v2_1/build/webapp/admin/flow/model.js",
line 154: Java constructor for "java.lang.reflect.Array" with arguments
"number" not found

It looks like it's trying to create a java array, instead of a
javascript array.  Can I force it to create a javascript array?

What on earth am I doing wrong?  Has something changed?

Thanks,
Greg