cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Michael Wechner <michael.wech...@wyona.com>
Subject Re: Lenya / Lynotype / webdav
Date Thu, 08 Jul 2004 09:30:41 GMT
Thorsten Scherler wrote:

> Derek Hohls wrote:
>   IMO it would not make much sense to ship lenya with Mozile0.6
> because the BXE project as well seems to develope nicely.

BXE is based on Mozile, but I don't know how the current status is.
BXE and Mozile communities know each other quite well I think, but I
guess you
would have to ask on their mailinglists ...

I wouldn't mind integrating Mozile directly into Lenya, but the problem is
maintaining the interfaces. We had a lot of discussions about this on
the Lenya mailinglist ...

> Another aproach are actually discussed on the lenya-user list. Michael
> Wechner is writing a Lenya Wiki publication based on Chaperon.

well, I started it quite some time ago and but never got around to
really finish it. I will make it accessible as soon as possible and
welcome everyone to join on development and using it of course. I think
having a really XML based Wiki would be very cool.

Basically it's just about adding a Wiki document type to Lenya.
Writing a little form based editor (based on Chaperon) and adding a Link
Transformer in order to highlight not yet created documents. Everything
else would be provided by Lenya.

Additional, maybe adding a mapping between unique Wiki words and URLs ;-)

whatever, we will see ...

Thanks

Michi

--