cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Michael Wechner <michael.wech...@wyona.com>
Subject Re: Lenya / Lynotype / webdav
Date Thu, 08 Jul 2004 09:20:57 GMT
Derek Hohls wrote:

>Gary
>
>This looks v. interesting; are there any plans to include
>this in a future release of Lenya ie. is there a reason
>why the project has to use the BXE/Mozile0.5 as opposed
>to the newer 0.6 version...?

BXE is not really part of Lenya, but rather an OSCOM project at

http://www.oscom.org/projects/

Lenya has the interfaces (sitemaps: src/webapp/lenya/usecase.xmap) in
order to open and save documents.

The same of course can be done with Mozile directly, but adding an addtional
pipeline for Mozile.

It would be nice if the editors would all use the same "interface", e.g.
WebDAV such that Lenya would have to support only this, but they all
have little differences unfortunately.

Well, another topic for an OSCOM hackathon ;-)

HTH

Michi

Michael Wechner