cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Scott Yeadon <scott.yea...@anu.edu.au>
Subject UniqueTag error in CForm binding
Date Thu, 08 Jul 2004 01:42:01 GMT
Hello,

Does anyone know what the cocoon error
"resource://org/apache/cocoon/forms/flow/javascript/Form.js, lin 164:
Invalid Javascript value of type org.mozilla.javascript.UniqueTag"
indicates in the context of CForm bindings. The line on the script
indicates it is possibly something in the binding setup, but I have
changed all my original work to set it up the same as the "form2"
example and I still get this error. To see the earlier mail posted on
this (with my original sitemap, bind, flow, etc can go to
http://archives.real-time.com/pipermail/cocoon-devel/2004-June/034472.html)

Thanks.

Scott.