cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Andrew Stone <ast...@brightlane.com>
Subject Re: SOAP call
Date Tue, 06 Jul 2004 18:35:33 GMT
I knew it was a little premature.  Here's the working XSP for those who
would like to know:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<xsp:page language="java"
          xmlns:xsp="http://apache.org/xsp"
          xmlns:soap="http://apache.org/xsp/soap/3.0">

  <page title="Main">
    <soap:call url="http://www.webservicex.net/stockquote.asmx"
method="http://www.webserviceX.NET/GetQuote">
      <s0:GetQuote xmlns:s0="http://www.webserviceX.NET/">
        <s0:symbol>tstf</s0:symbol>
      </s0:GetQuote>
    </soap:call>
  </page>
</xsp:page>

It was the "method" attribute of the soap:call element I was missing (in
addition to the namespacing).

thanks,
andy

--