cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Upayavira ...@upaya.co.uk>
Subject Re: New wiki - impressions?
Date Tue, 06 Jul 2004 09:54:05 GMT
Derek Hohls wrote:

>Upayavira
>
>Uh, I wasn't really serious here, you know.

I didn't! Thanks for clarifying!

>But I think its good that people do know the
>benefits of the move... perhaps, as always,
>good comms around this change will help
>raise awareness and block any (temporary)
>negative perceptions relating to smaller
>details.

Well, to be honest, what discussion there has been has been happening on
the developer list. I guess I was remiss in not announcing the previous
attempts at the conversion here on users. I apologise for this.

I believe benefits have already been said in this thread, and I don't
intend to repeat them (uness you want to hear them again.)

Thanks,

Upayavira