cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Leszek Gawron <lgaw...@mobilebox.pl>
Subject Re: Caching JXTemplate
Date Tue, 06 Jul 2004 09:37:22 GMT
Unico Hommes wrote:
> Leszek Gawron wrote:
>
>> Antonio Gallardo wrote:
>>
>>> I am not sure if this was coded after the discussion. Can you provided
>>> info about the status of that?
>>

>> Yes it is implemented. I did it. You patched CVS :)
>>

> And it works too. Great job! I've documented this new feature on the
> cocoon wiki here:
> http://wiki.apache.org/cocoon/JXTemplateGenerator
Thank you and also thanks for saving me some work. I am sorry that I did not
do it earlier.

I tried to add the wrapper description. but the page is:

Immutable page   [current page size 7081 bytes]   (last edited 2004-07-06
09:26:09 by UnicoHommes)

How can I edit it ? I have already created a user account and I am logged in.