cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Jan Hoskens ...@schaubroeck.be>
Subject Re: New wiki - impressions?
Date Mon, 05 Jul 2004 13:14:42 GMT
David Crossley wrote:

>Jan Hoskens wrote:
>

>>David Crossley wrote:

>>>Me too, but i don't think that we can have one
>>>(i could be wrong).
>>>

>>It's possible, look at: http://moinmoin.wikiwikiweb.de/ThemeMarket
>>You'll find a leftsidebar there and probably some more interesting
>>things on that wiki concerning layouting.
>>

>Great, someone with a constructive comment.
>
>Please determine the configuration entries and we will
>add them to the Cocoon config.

I'm no python/ moinmoin expert, but as far as I can see it's by using
themes. Download the theme lefsidebar:
http://moinmoin.wikiwikiweb.de/ThemeMarket?action=AttachFile&do=get&target=leftsidebar2.tar.gz
(on the theme pages given earlier, help on themes:
http://moinmoin.wikiwikiweb.de/HelpOnThemes )
unpack under your moinmoin and set the default theme to the
"leftsidebar2" theme. This setting should be somewhere
in the configuration file "moin_config.py" under the option "theme_default".
(configuration help: http://moinmoin.wikiwikiweb.de/HelpOnConfiguration)

I'm sure that whoever installed the moinmoin should be able to install
it with no problems.

Kind Regards,
Jan