cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Katharina Geissler <geissler.ka...@web.de>
Subject Binding of boolean value (CForms)
Date Fri, 23 Jul 2004 09:47:01 GMT
Hi there,

if got a problem with the binding of an boolean value. It displays well
and also sets the attribute of the checkbox correctly, but when I'm
trying to send the form, I get the following error:

org.apache.commons.jxpath.JXPathException: Exception trying to create
xpath koordination-phasen-beginn/bereitstellung-instruktion/@checkbox;
Cannot create an attribute for path
/episode[1]/lernprozess-detailplanung[1]/koordination-
lernaktivitaeten[1]/koordination-lernaktivitaeten-phase[1]/
koordination-phasen-beginn/bereitstellung-instruktion/@checkbox,
operation is not allowed for this type of node

This is my binding-code (fragment):

<fb:context path="lernprozess-detailplanung">
     <fb:repeater id="koordination-lernaktivitaeten"
                parent-path="koordination-lernaktivitaeten"
                row-path="koordination-lernaktivitaeten-phase">

         <fb:identity>
             <fb:value id="id" path="@id">
                  <!--optional convertor to use for mapping the unique
id-->
                 <fd:convertor datatype="long" />
             </fb:value>
         </fb:identity>

         <fb:on-bind>
             <fb:value id="bereitstellung-instruktion"
path="koordination-phasen-beginn/bereitstellung-instruktion/@checkbox">
                 <fd:convertor datatype="boolean" type="plain"/>
             </fb:value>

	<fb:on-delete-row>
             <fb:delete-node/>
         </fb:on-delete-row>

         <fb:on-insert-row>
             <fb:insert-node>
             <koordination-lernaktivitaeten-phase id="" row-state="new">
                 <bereitstellung-instruktion/>
             </koordination-lernaktivitaeten-phase>
             </fb:insert-node>
         </fb:on-insert-row>

         </fb:repeater>
     </fb:context>

I don't know what I'm doing wrong ... I have done this before and never
had a problem whit that. The only difference to my previous forms ist,
that now the booleanfield is inside a repeater. But that shoudn't make
any difference, or should ist?

Thanx for any advice,
Katharina