cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Ugo Cei <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: WIKI formatting help
Date Sun, 11 Jul 2004 09:10:23 GMT
Il giorno 11/lug/04, alle 06:12, David Crossley ha scritto:

> Ugo Cei wrote:
>> In the page http://wiki.apache.org/cocoon/SpringPetstore I want to
>> show
>> a snippet of the gump.xml file, which shoud contain the '@@DATE@@'
>> sequence. Unfortunately, the parser seems to want to expand '@DATE@'
>> the current date and I cannot find a way to avoid this. Is there some
>> magic character that tells the parser to avoid expanding the macro?
>
> I tried looking at the Moin doco and cannot see a way to avoid it.
> http://moinmoin.wikiwikiweb.de/HelpOnPageCreation#variablesubstitution
> seems to process all of those expansions.

Well, in the page you just cited, macros are not expanded, are they? If
you look at the source you can see that they put a string of quotes
between the first @ and the name of the macro.

Unfortunately, this trick doesn't work in a verbatim environment ( {{{
... }}} ), so in the end I formatted the XML snippet as normal text and
it all works, even if the line spacing is a bit funky.

	Thanks,

		Ugo

--
Ugo Cei - http://beblogging.com/