cocoon-users mailing list archives

From beyaNet <and...@beyanet.com>
Subject Generating JavaDoc JavaDoc excecution build failed
Date Thu, 22 Jul 2004 06:12:40 GMT
Hi,
I am currently trying to build cocoon + war file on windows 2000
advanced server utilising j2sdk1.4.2_05. I am using tomcat 5.0.27 and
cocoon 2.1.5.1. The problem occurs when the build gets to building the
javadocs and then bombs out! It seem that there is an

.... blocks-build.xml:544: JavaDoc failed: java.io.IOException:
CreateProcess  c:\j2sdk1.4.2_05\bin\javadoc.exe. Any ideas??

Cocoon still works, but I am not sure what effect the build process
blowing up at the javadocs stage has. Does this effect cocoon? Also I
am not sure whether the war file has been built. On unix I know I am
looking for cocoon.war. On the windows version is it cocoon.jar or is
the war file not being built because of the issue with the javadocs??

thanks in advance

Andrew