cocoon-users mailing list archives

From BASLE Florent <fbacoc...@yahoo.fr>
Subject Pb with eXist version (stylesheet XMLDB and xUpdate)
Date Thu, 29 Jul 2004 14:23:33 GMT
Hi all
I was previsouly running under Cocoon 2.1.2 and eXist 0.9.2 and all worked fine.
I have recently change the 2 versions with cocoon2.1.5 stable and eXist 1.0b1.

In my application, I use two methods to update my eXist database. xUpdate for some functions,
and xmldb in XSP for the others. With these versions, all seems to work fine but I encountered
some stranges bugs with xUpdate like the one discribe in eXist Wiki on tuesday 18 May 2004.
So I upgrade eXist with the last CVS version (20040723) : this has resolved my problem with
xUpdate but now I can't store a document with xmldb.
I can modifiy one previously created but if I try to create one, I have the following error
:

DEBUG (RpcConnection.java [describeResource]:355) - document /db/omf-user/20040729155653 not
found!
2004-07-29 15:56:54,998 [Thread-7] DEBUG (RpcServer.java [handleException]:559) - document
not found
org.exist.EXistException: document not found
 at org.exist.xmlrpc.RpcConnection.describeResource(RpcConnection.java:356)
 at org.exist.xmlrpc.RpcServer.describeResource(RpcServer.java:172)
 at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor12.invoke(Unknown Source)
 at org.exist.xmlrpc.AuthenticatedHandler.execute(AuthenticatedHandler.java:116)
 at org.exist.xmlrpc.AuthenticatedHandler.execute(AuthenticatedHandler.java:63)
 at org.apache.xmlrpc.XmlRpcWorker.invokeHandler(Unknown Source)
 at org.apache.xmlrpc.XmlRpcWorker.execute(Unknown Source)
 at org.apache.xmlrpc.XmlRpcServer.execute(Unknown Source)
 at org.apache.xmlrpc.XmlRpcServer.execute(Unknown Source)
 at org.apache.xmlrpc.WebServer$Connection.run(Unknown Source)
 at org.apache.xmlrpc.WebServer$Runner.run(Unknown Source)
 at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:534)

And the code I use worked fine with previsouly eXist version !

Have anybody any ideas ?

Thank you in advance for your response

Florent BASLE
Societe JOUVE
53100 Mayenne
FRANCE

Créez votre Yahoo! Mail

Le nouveau Yahoo! Messenger est arrivé ! Découvrez toutes les nouveautés pour dialoguer
instantanément avec vos amis.Téléchargez GRATUITEMENT ici !