cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Tina Gey <bettibu2...@yahoo.de>
Subject Re: FOPSerializer
Date Wed, 14 Jul 2004 20:15:08 GMT
Hey, thanks for your quick answer.

Perhaps I did not explain correctly. Even if I have no
pipeline where I use the fo2pdf serializer or any
fo-file, I get that fault anyway. It just occurs
everytime I try to integrate that FOPSerializer Class.

I tried to find out, what this fault means and...
It's the same fault that I get, if I misspell another
serializer such as TexSerializer instead of
TextSerializer. But again and again I checked my
spelling. So consequently I think cocoon just does not
find the class, don't know the reason.

So my question is. Where does cocoon get that class
from. I know scr=
org.apache.cocoon.serialization.FOPSerializer but
thats the same path used by all the other serializer
which successfully work.

I really don't know what this could be. Perhaps that
class has to be integrated in my applikation
seperately.

Thanks