cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Alex Romayev <roma...@yahoo.com>
Subject [cforms] Form-level custom validator
Date Mon, 05 Jul 2004 15:30:32 GMT
Hi,

I'd like to create a validator for my login form.  It
needs to check that email/password combination is
valid and if not, display "Invalid email/password
combination" message.

Question.  Since the message applies to two widgets, I
assume I would need to create a custom validator and
add it to form itself.  However, Form widget does not
implement ValidationErrorAware, so I would assume, I
would not be able to set a message on the form itself.
 Is this correct?  Is there a way of achieving what I
need?

Thanks,
-Alex