cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Java Developer <develop4f...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: How to access Session/Request object inside Transformer class
Date Fri, 02 Jul 2004 15:11:07 GMT
Hey Jeorg,

You are very correct, I have to use the same xml in generating the
image and rendering the page. I will trying using these transformer.

Will get back to you soon.

-S

http://cocoon.apache.org/2.1/userdocs/transformers/extractor-transformer.html

http://cocoon.apache.org/2.1/userdocs/generators/extractor-generator.html
> But if my description above seems to match your requirements, I can
> help
> you to get it running.
>
> Joerg

=====