cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Matt Rich <matta...@pasteur.fr>
Subject Linking SQL Transformer and XSL Transformer
Date Thu, 22 Jul 2004 07:52:32 GMT

Hello!

I'm currently trying to display sql request results in dropdown menus .

I think i must have three Transformers in my pipeline:

- I generate the requests from an XMl file through an XSL Transformer
- Then I try to execute the generated requests through an SQL
Transformer
- Then I must rearrange the  results '  presentation with another XSL
Transformer

Is that correct ?

(As for now, the problem must be I don't manage to generate the <sql:
...> tags so that they can be read by the transformer :
I' ve tried this way :
          <xsl:element name="sql:execute-query">
         <xsl:attribute name="xmlns:sql"
namespace="http://apache.org/cocoon/SQL/2.0"/>)