cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Stephanie Zohner" <stephanie.zoh...@gmx.at>
Subject Re: Authentication - dynamic redirect after login ?
Date Mon, 19 Jul 2004 11:14:38 GMT
> No stupid questions here...!
>
> 1. How do I  vaeify that the request-param
> "resource" *is* really set ??

Use the request generator at in your do-login pipeline instead of
map:redirect (and set the xml serializer). then you see all params and
values of the request.

> 2.  If do not set the session propagator,
> then the URI to be displayed does not work, as
> it depends on those parameters to be set..
> What difference could/should it make?
>
> Thanks
> Derek

> Might be a stupid question, but did you varify that the request-param
> "resource" is really set when calling the login pipeline?
>
> Did you try without the session propagator?

It might get "erased" in between. Just and idea, the "try-and-error"-stystem
of proplem solving has often worked for me. ;-)

cheers,

Stephanie