cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Karim ALKHADER <karim.alkha...@wanadoo.fr>
Subject Re: Re: Multipage forms and XML binding
Date Tue, 06 Jul 2004 08:38:28 GMT
Thank you for your answer and for the link.
Didn't change my model with union yet, but I think this will be fine.
I'm also thinking of another way to do this with a multipage form without
exchange between client and server until the last page of the form.
Maybe I could use something like in the tabbed pane example...
As I don't exactly want to make the multipage looks like a tabbed pane
other ideas would be welcome.

Regards

Karim