cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Rui Alberto L." Gonçalves <rui-l-goncal...@ptinovacao.pt>
Subject changing request attributes in map:part
Date Fri, 30 Jul 2004 12:09:28 GMT
Hi all,

I have this pipeline that dumps a XML file according the parameters
in the request.
<!--
REQUEST PARAMETERS
$folder
$report_id
$report_type (system | myReport)
-->
<map:match pattern="dump-report-definition">
 <map:select type="request">
   <map:parameter name="parameter-name" value="report_type"/>
    <map:when test="myReport">
      <map:generate src="" ...
    </map:when>
    <map:otherwise>
      <map:generate src="" ...
    </map:otherwise>
  </map:select>
  <map:serialize type="xml"/>
</map:match>

Then, I have another pipeline that calls the previous:
<!--
REQUEST PARAMETERS
$folder
$report_id
$op_folder
$op_report_id
-->
<map:match pattern="change_report_definition">
 <map:aggregate element="page">
  <map:part src="cocoon:/dump-report-definition">
 </map:aggregate>
</map:match>

The problem is, I need to call "cocoon:/dump-report-definition"
with the request parameters switched. Like:

cocoon:/dump-report-definition?folder=op_folder&report_id=op_report_id
and not maintain the folder and report_id with the values as they appear
in the original request.

I tryed:
<map:part

src="cocoon:/dump-report-definition?folder={op_folder}&amp;report_id={op_report_id}">
but without success!

Any idea? Thanks for any help.

Rui

--