cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Lars Huttar" <lars_hut...@sil.org>
Subject RE: Error: The Saxon DOM cannot be updated
Date Fri, 30 Jul 2004 18:25:35 GMT
The saga continues...

Actually no it's not a possible workaround; I don't get the Saxon DOM
error, but then, if I try using an XSLT (WD) 2.0 stylesheet, I get
the error "Could not find function: current-group" which seems
to indicate that I'm not using Saxon at all.
(I have tested the XSLT 2.0 stylesheet outside of Cocoon with
the same Saxon jar, and it works fine.)

Since the whole point of using Saxon was to be able to use XSLT 2.0
features, I still haven't achieved the goal.
Suggestions? Is anyone using Cocoon with Saxon 7 or 8?

My Cocoon 2.1.5 xslt transformer configuration is basically the same
as what I described above for Cocoon 2.1.2.

Lars