cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Christian Rosenberger" <pieperm...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: Spring Petstore new version
Date Wed, 07 Jul 2004 17:39:23 GMT
Hi Ugo!

Thanks again for your work. I think the Spring/Hibernate kombination one of
the best solutions for develop enterprise web apps with Cocoon.

Maybe someone will do a sample with JDO or with EJB, but at the moment, this
is the only example for enterprise apps with Cocoon.

Maybe the one, who will do another showcase, should use the current J2EE 1.4
Adventure Builder Example instead of the Petstore.

Christian