cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Armaz Mellati" <armaz.mell...@uninett.no>
Subject enctype="multipart/form-data" => no req-prarameters
Date Thu, 29 Jul 2004 14:22:46 GMT
Hi

I have a big problem concerning submitting form-data when using POST and
enctype="multipart/form-data".
I have a simple form with method="post" and enctype="multipart/form-data".
But when I submit the form data, Cocoon receives no request parameters. I
can se that clearly by looking at the log-files (I use DEBUG level)

If I change post to get or remove enctype, it works.
I must have post and enctype because I want to upload files.

Is this a known bug somehow ? I couldn't find any info on it in archives.
Is there any solution ?

Thanks in advance.
Armaz Mellati