cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Frank Daly" <fd...@cit.ie>
Subject store janitor
Date Wed, 28 Jul 2004 15:53:44 GMT
Hi

I'm trying to tune our system and want to get the right settings for
store-janitor.  We have 2 Gigabytes of memory on our server which will
be used only for web applications that use cocoon.  Some of the pdf
pages returned take an awful long time to appear!  I've checked the web
page http://cocoon.apache.org/2.0/userdocs/concepts/storejanitor.html
but the example seems to be inconsistent.  The Xmx value is different to
the heapsize value.

Could someone give me good rule of thumb values for the store-janitor
parameters.

Thanks in advance

Frank

The above electronic mail transmission is confidential and intended only for the person to
whom it is addressed. Its contents may be protected by legal and/or professional privilege.
Should it be received by you in error please contact the sender at the above quoted email
address. Any unauthorised form of reproduction of this message is strictly prohibited. The
Institute does not guarantee the security of any information electronically transmitted and
is not liable if the information contained in this communication is not a proper and complete
record of the message as transmitted by the sender nor for any delay in its receipt.