cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Derek Hohls" <DHo...@csir.co.za>
Subject Re: CForm - Disabling buttons from flow scripts
Date Wed, 30 Jun 2004 09:20:43 GMT
Vil

Thanks for the heads-up...

But if its going be superceded by Widge N (and
they do seem to be multiplying!) will that mean
having to rewrite a chunk of code?

Thanks
Derek

>>> vilya@lineone.net 2004/06/30 11:13:55 AM >>>
Derek Hohls wrote:
> Joerg
>
> The status of this page and what it describes is
> unclear - it refers to 'Woody' and wd:, wt: prefixes...
> Has this functionality been included in the production
> version of Cocoon (2.1.5), or do we need to access
> it some other way?

It's definitely in the 2.1.5 release - I've been using it from that
release
myself. You should use the usual fd: and ft: prefixes rather than wd:
and
wt:, but otherwise it's pretty much as described.

> It seems from the type of user requirements that are
> starting to come through for forms, that this needs
> to be part of the "core", not just an add-on or patch -
> I guess the developers need to make the judgement
> on this...

As far as I can tell from the docs I've found, being fairly new to
Cocoon
and CForms, it's not documented as part of the core because it's being

superseded by the choice widget. And there's another proposal for a
widget
(the masks widget) to supersede that. It seems like this area is all a
bit
up in the air at the moment. I agree that it needs to be sorted out and

documented in the cocoon user guide & the sooner the better!

Cheerio,
Vil.
--
             __