cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Derek Hohls" <DHo...@csir.co.za>
Subject Re: Quick JXTemplate question
Date Wed, 30 Jun 2004 05:53:35 GMT
Thanks Joerg, I will try that too.

PS I have to say that I admire the way that you
manage to answer *everyone's* questions;
seemingly in about 1/2 hr... thanks from all
of us 'laymen'!

>>> joerg.heinicke@gmx.de 2004/06/30 03:13:33 AM >>>
On 28.06.2004 09:45, Derek Hohls wrote:

> If I need to access variables, created in flow,
> from a JXTemplate page that is NOT called by
> the flowscript itself. how can I do that?
>
> (Do I need to create a session at the start of
> the flowscript, or is there some other, better
> way?)

If these variables only must live from flowscript to JXTemplate (so are

really temporary) I would suggest to store them as request attribute
instead of sesseion attribute. The way is the same ...

Joerg

believed to be clean.