cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Derek Hohls" <DHo...@csir.co.za>
Subject Re: CForm - Disabling buttons from flow scripts
Date Tue, 29 Jun 2004 12:32:37 GMT
Moin

I am also a forms "beginner" but it strikes me that flow
script knows or cares little about your buttons - maybe
you can use javascript in the page to do conditional setting;
or use a JXtemplate to generate your form layout template;
the JXtemplate  code can access flowscript variables (I
assume these will be setup base on permissions elsewhere)
and  create a version of the form with/without the button/s.

Derek

>>> moinuddin.ahmed@wipro.com 2004/06/29 11:51:55 AM >>>
Hi,
 I have a requirement where I need to disable buttons in cocoon form
based on some user access rights.
I am using Cocoon form and I am checking the access permissions in the
flow script.

I tried searching how to do this, but could not get much of
information.
Can this be achieved ? How do I disable/enable buttons from the flow
script?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Moin