cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Derek Hohls" <DHo...@csir.co.za>
Subject Re: Cocoon direction
Date Fri, 25 Jun 2004 08:02:05 GMT

I  hope a developer will give an answer to this (if they
dont, post on the developers list), but from my perspective
I can say that I started with XSP and am now moving to "lighter"
components such the SQL Generator and JXTemplates, with
flow to tie things togeter.

I have not used (or had to use) velocity before, so I cannot
comment on how and why *you* would need or want it.

D (derek)

>>> kranga@k2d2.org 2004/06/24 07:35:10 PM >>>
I hear that Cocoon will be embracing flow as the predominant paradigm
for
app development. The flow docs tell me that XSP, Jx and velocity are
supported page creation technologies supported? Does this mean jsps
are
being relegated? Is velocity based pages considered mainstream for
developing cocoon?

Thanks

believed to be clean.