cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Derek Hohls" <DHo...@csir.co.za>
Subject RE: CForms+Hibernate+Flow
Date Fri, 18 Jun 2004 13:54:03 GMT
Joel

I think that's it *exactly*....  also having a range of data
types and input fields/widgets of various kinds.

Derek

>>> joel@displayware.com 2004/06/18 03:32:07 PM >>>
Bravo!

Here are two cases that seems to come up frequently:

1.  One-row-at-a-time CRUD.

- A display page that lists the contents of a table, demonstrates
paging
logic (prev/next page + page counter), provides a link for each row to
an update/delete page for that sepcific row, and includes a link to an
insert page for one new row.

- An update/delete page for one row.

- An insert page for a new row.

2.  Multiple-row CRUD.

- Table-based page that allows in place insert/update/delete and
includes paging logic.

I'd be happy to collaborate or act as a tester if you could use some
help.

Regards,

joel

Joel McConaughy