cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Willy Reinhardt" <wreinha...@novell.com>
Subject Sitemap how to link the serialization result to an other generator ?
Date Thu, 17 Jun 2004 13:25:41 GMT
Hi,
I tried to pre-processed an xsp (to set default value according i18n
value) but I don't know how to link a serialized result to another
generator
The procedure I need is:

1) match an xsp request
2) read and generate sax event as with any xml file
3) Transform using i18n transformer
4) Serialize to xml
5) Get the serialized output
6) Use the serialized data's as entry of serverpage generator
7) xsl to html

My problem is I don't know how to do the steps 5 and 6.

The following sitemap sample code illustrate what I am trying to do

<map:match pattern="menu.xsp">
  <map:generate type="file" src="xsp/menu.xsp"/>
  <map:transform type="i18n">
    <map:parameter name="locale" value="{../locale}" />
  </map:transform>
  <map:serialize type="xml"/>

  <map:generate type="serverpages" src="xsp/menu.xsp"/>
  <map:transform type="xslt" src="style/menu-html.xsl"/>
  <map:serialize type="html"/>
</map:match>

Thanks

Willy