cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Willy Reinhardt" <wreinha...@novell.com>
Subject How to set session attribute <xsp-session:set-attribute.. from i18n:text
Date Wed, 16 Jun 2004 16:12:10 GMT
Hi,

I am using an xsp and I would set a default value to a session
attribute, the value should be from i18n text I tried something like:

<xsp:logic>
 <xsp-session:set-attribute
name="docLabel"><i18n:text>menu.doclabel.empty</i18n:text></xsp-session:set-attribute>
</xsp:logic>

It doesn't work because (May be !) the i18n transformer is after the xsp
generator in the sitemap.
I have few ideas how to solve that but I don't like it, so if you have
an advice concerning this issue I would read it with interest.

Thanks

Willy