cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Derek Hohls" <DHo...@csir.co.za>
Subject Re: Cocoon Docs - PDF still not working...
Date Tue, 15 Jun 2004 19:07:40 GMT
Tony

Have a look at some of the Forms pages; the ones
with the yellow & grey images eg.

http://cocoon.apache.org/2.1/userdocs/forms/index.html

Derek

>>> colle006@umn.edu 2004/06/15 08:46:39 PM >>>
Derek Hohls wrote:
> Hi
>
> A week or so back I posted a message about a
> problem with the PDF version of the Cocoon docs,
> ie. the images on the HTML pages do not appear
> in the printable version.  I was informed that this
> has been fixed, but now that I try the pages again
> I see the problem is still - I *really* need to get a
> good set of printed pages....

Hmm, the images are appearing on the site, e.g.
http://cocoon.apache.org/2.1/introduction.pdf

What are you looking at where the images aren't showing up?

Tony

believed to be clean.