cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Derek Hohls" <dho...@csir.co.za>
Subject RE: Hibernate Authentication sample not working?
Date Tue, 15 Jun 2004 05:41:47 GMT
Hugo

I will look at this - in the meantime can you explain the
errors produced by the first approach - I think this is
affecting some other examples I am trying out...

Thanks
Derek

>>> hugob@xs4all.nl 06/14/04 8:31 PM >>>
The example you are using uses a generator to do the authentication.
Meanwhile, I found out (thanks to much better documentation!), that the
authentication pipeline can call a java class directly. No need for
actions
or generators and additional pipelines.
So I updated the Wiki page five minutes ago.
It looks like you only need a small subset of the whole thing (see the
authentication paragraph). The rest of the post is for users who want to
replace the "flat file" "single role user management" from the (old?)
portal
with something that is stored in a database.

Hugo Burm

believed to be clean.