cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Derek Hohls" <dho...@csir.co.za>
Subject Re: Cocoon Main Site - PDF missing images ?
Date Tue, 08 Jun 2004 20:31:58 GMT
Much appreciated - this will help ease the
"learning curve" a bit...  btw, will it ever be
possible to have this functionality in the
distributed versions of Cocoon - the current
off-line docs still have the oooold look-and-feel.

Derek

>>> crossley@apache.org 06/08/04 8:33 AM >>>
Okay, the website is updated now to fix the PDF issue.

--David

David Crossley wrote:
>  Derek Hohls wrote:
> > Is it just a problem on my side, or has anyone
> > else noticed that images do not appear in the
> > PDF versions of the Cocoon site pages... this
> > makes them essentially using for downloading
> > for off-site reading/printing.
>
> Yes, it is a general problem. Whoever built the website
> did not have their system setup to include the PDF images.
> http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=CocoonWebsiteUpdate
>
> Thanks for alert Derek.
>
> --David

believed to be clean.