cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Derek Hohls" <DHo...@csir.co.za>
Subject Re: Internationalised text not being updated?
Date Fri, 04 Jun 2004 13:44:28 GMT
Perhaps one coffeeee too many?!

Where/how do I check server "time settings"....

For my local testing I am just using Tomcat, but
for production it will be Apache/Tomcat.

Thanks
Derek

>>> joerg.heinicke@gmx.de 2004/06/04 03:41:27 PM >>>
On 04.06.2004 15:26, Derek Hohls wrote:

> Thanks Joerge

One 'e' to much :)

> Do I need to log a "bug" report for this (I also tested
> making changes to the messages in the Cocoon
> samples and came across the same problem...)?

I fear that it won't be addressed if it only does not work for you. I
tested the forms sample at
http://127.0.0.1:8888/samples/blocks/forms/form1.flow and changed the
"general.field-required" message and it immediately works, so the file

is correctly reloaded. Have you checked your server time settings?

> Or perhaps Vadim will encounter this thread and
> reply??

Don't know if he reads the list regularly.

Joerg

believed to be clean.