cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Derek Hohls" <DHo...@csir.co.za>
Subject Re: Internationalised text not being updated?
Date Fri, 04 Jun 2004 13:02:43 GMT
Um - I am not understanding what you are saying;
when and how will the "cache invalidation" occur;
and if it is not happening, there must be something that
is required to set it off ...?  Otherwise, how can the
application be considered to be "dynamic"... a user
should be able to "refresh" a page and automatically
see *any* changes.

Thanks
Derek

>>> joerg.heinicke@gmx.de 2004/06/04 02:59:28 PM >>>
On 04.06.2004 14:49, Derek Hohls wrote:

> Sorry Joerge,  what code do I need to add where
> to ensure "cache invalidation" ?  I had assumed the
> setting I referred to in the sitemap would handle this??

No, there is nothing special about it. It should just happen.

Joerg

believed to be clean.