cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Colin Paul Adams <co...@colina.demon.co.uk>
Subject Tomcat won't expand cocoon.war
Date Fri, 25 Jun 2004 15:28:05 GMT
I've built my first application with cocoon (2.1.5) and it works fine
with Jetty.

So I did a ./build.sh war and copied the resulting cocoon.war to the
tomcat webapps directory.

When tomcat (4.1.27 - as installed from RPMs supplied with FC2) starts
up it issues messages to say it can't expand cocoon.war - specifically
it reports a java.io.FileNotFoundException for
/usr/share/tomcat/webapps/cocoon/WEB-INF/lib/excalibur-logger-1.1.jar
(I'm typing this, not cutting and pasting).

I checked the cocoon.war with a jar tf cocoon.war command and it's in
there OK.

Have I missed out any steps (the Cocoon installation page
(http://cocoon.apache.org/2.1/installing/index.html) doesn't mention
any tomcat as new as this.
--
Colin Paul Adams