cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Colin Paul Adams <co...@colina.demon.co.uk>
Subject How to include forms transformer in cocoon.war?
Date Wed, 30 Jun 2004 09:15:30 GMT
In my local.blocks.properties, I have excluded all the unstable blocks
except forms.
In my local.build.properties, I have excluded samples.

Now, when I test this build, with a sitemap pipeline entry
including an entry:
 <map:transform type="forms"/>

this doesn't cause a problem (I wouldn't expect it to).

But when I build cocoon.war and eploy that onto my live system,
accessing this sitemap causes an error message to the effect that
there is not transformer of type="forms".

This is cocoon 2.1.5.

Is there something else I have to set to get this into the war? Where
is it supposed to exist?
--
Colin Paul Adams
Preston Lancashire