cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Colin Paul Adams <co...@colina.demon.co.uk>
Subject Re: How to include forms transformer in cocoon.war?
Date Wed, 30 Jun 2004 10:09:16 GMT

    Joerg> If you exclude the samples, the default cforms stylesheets
    Joerg> are neither in the war. You must copy them by hand then.

If that is the case, then presumably the intention is that you DO have
to write your own.
Since surely no-one is going to include the cocoon samples in a live
deployment?

I think I am going to have to write my own (when bug #29854 can be
sorted out). There are too many problems with the samples ones (like
using transitional DTD rather than CSS - the latter approach makes
styling customization easier).
--
Colin Paul Adams
Preston Lancashire