cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Colin Paul Adams <co...@colina.demon.co.uk>
Subject Re: Again - how do I make saxon 8 the default xslt transformer?
Date Thu, 24 Jun 2004 06:23:19 GMT

    David> The instructions that i added are only for saxon-6.5.2
    David> though.  Keenly awaiting someone else to fill in the
    David> gaps. I too would like to use a newer Saxon. It should not
    David> be hard and i am not at all happy that our instructions are
    David> so fuzzy. Saxon gets undeserved bad press from this.
    >>  The sitemap already contained the instructions for using Saxon
    >> 7 (and saxon 8) rather than saxon 6.

    David> Which sitemap?  I don't see any sitemap in the current CVS
    David> that declares Saxon as a transformer.

Sorry, I meant the cocoon.xconf file.
But I had failed to notice that it was commented out <blush>

Works now. Thanks for your help.

BTW, I would have found things easier if their had been a "Search"
option on the main page of the documentation (to take you straight to
the wiki search, perhaps).
Or maybe change the wiki menu item to add (including Search).
--
Colin Paul Adams
Preston Lancashire