cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Colin Paul Adams <co...@colina.demon.co.uk>
Subject Again - how do I make saxon 8 the default xslt transformer?
Date Wed, 23 Jun 2004 14:39:53 GMT
Since no-one has been able to tell me anything, I'm trying to blunder
my way through it.

I think I've figured out everything except where to put the saxon8.jar
file.
I assume it must go in one of the sub-directories of the lib directory
- I see Xalan is in lib/endorsed.
but which one - and do I need to put an entry in the jars.xml file?

Is this all documented somewhere? I can't find it (actually, I find
the whole of the cocoon documentation chaotic - things are liable to
turn up all over the place, be contradictory, or downright wrong, or
just out of date).
--
Colin Paul Adams
Preston Lancashire