cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Michael Jonas" <MJo...@nxn-software.com>
Subject Cocoon Job offering in Munich
Date Mon, 28 Jun 2004 16:12:38 GMT
Please excuse me for this off-topic posting.

We are looking for a freelance Cocoon developer in Munich for the next
2-5 month.
The project involves the development of a reporting system based on SQL
using Cocoon.
Our customer is a major player in the US entertainment industry. The
project might include time spend in the US.

Please don't reply to this mail. If you are interested please send mail
directly to: mjonas@nxn-software.com

Michael Jonas, Senior Consultant, Alienbrain Special Projects Group
NXN Software AG, Sonnenstr. 19, 80331 Munich, Germany
http://www.nxn-software.com <http://www.nxn-software.com/> , mailto:
mjonas@nxn-software.com <mailto:mjonas@nxn-software.com>
Tel: +49 89 27322467, Fax: +49 89 27322419, Mobile: +49 160 968 20 985