cocoon-users mailing list archives

From H.vanderLin...@MI.unimaas.nl
Subject RE: [flowscript] importclass ?
Date Fri, 18 Jun 2004 14:19:02 GMT
Take it one step at a time and try to figure out what's happening.

How about this:

function loginf() {
  var newUser = new Packages.mypackage.User();
  newUser.setName("myName");
  newUser.setPasswrd("myPassword");

  print("I have an object of class User? " + newUser);
  print("newUser should have name and passwd set: " + newUser.getName() + ",
" + newUser.getPasswrd());
}

the content of print should show up in your console (Jetty, Tomcat or
whatever you're using).

Bye, Helma