cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Pablo <pa...@perfectorder.com>
Subject Re: cocoon install
Date Wed, 09 Jun 2004 19:19:10 GMT
OK I figured it out.  A bash shell user wrote the build.sh . How can I
tell .  Because build.sh is written in shell and the export commands
are in bash shell format.

for example you can NOT  write the following in shell script
export ANT_HOME=tools

rather you have to write
ANT_HOME=tools ; export ANT_HOME

You can see this all over the build.sh shell script. So for anybody
searching the archives that are having the same problem now you know.
-Pablo