cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Stephan Meinl" <step...@meinl-concepts.de>
Subject OpenOffice.org Writer and sxw-serializer in 2.1.5
Date Fri, 04 Jun 2004 17:39:27 GMT
Hi,
I am developing an application which utilizes the OpenOffice.org-Writer to
edit XML-documents. Unfortunately the page2sxw stylesheet does not work
anymore with 2.1.5. Even the hello-world/hello.sxw example from 2.1.5
results in an error message by the OOo-writer (error loading document...).
Does anyone experience the same problem or has an idea where I should start
investigating (the resulting document from the page2sxw stylesheet seems to
be identical to 2.1.4) I am using english version of OpenOffice.org 1.1.1
Thanks a lot,
Stephan